Make a unique filesystem path, without creating the file

Mario R. Osorio nimbiotics at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:46:18 EST 2016

I would create a RAM disk (http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-create-linux-ram-disk-filesystem/), generate all the path/files I want with any, or my own algorithm, run the tests, unmount it, destroy it, be happy ... Whats wrong with that?? AFAIK, RAM disks do not get logged, and even if they do, any "insecure" file created would also be gone.