I cannot open IDLE

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 00:17:03 EST 2016

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 7:06:45 AM UTC-6, anthony averett wrote:
> I have downloaded python but I cannot open up idle. I really need this
> issue resolved for I have work do for one of my computer science class.

Sorry, but you failed to provide enough information. Here
are a few possibilities:

  (1) Are you unaware of how to run the program, or need
  guidance as to it's location in the file hierarchy?

or

  (2) Did you attempt to run the program, only to experience
  a crash or some sort of unexpected behavior?

or

  (3) something else entirely...

Please be more specific, and provide to us all the relevant
specifications regarding your OS and Python versions.

Thanks