I cannot open IDLE

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 09:52:43 EST 2016

On 11 February 2016 at 18:02, anthony averett <averettlanthony at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have downloaded python but I cannot open up idle. I really need this
> issue resolved for I have work do for one of my computer science class.

What operating system are you using? Windows? Which version? Have you
installed Python and if so where did you get it from?

Assuming you're on Windows and used the normal Python installer and
that you installed Python (rather than simply downloading the
installer) then there should be a menu item for IDLE somewhere in your
programs menu.

--
Oscar