.py file won't open in windows 7

Yossifoff Yossif yossify at hotmobile.co.il
Thu Feb 4 07:52:31 EST 2016

Hallow,
I try to open a .py file (attached), but what I get is a windows DOS window opening and closing in a couple of seconds. Ran repair of the program, nothing happened.
I cannot see error messages and don't know where to look for ones.
Would appreciate your piece of advice.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D15F5B.A41CF980]

joseph

Yossif Yossifoff

Operations CS Core

Hot Mobile

Office +972539036945,

Mobile +972532422649

yossify at hotmobile.co.il

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain materials protected by copyright or information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or agreement. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication by error, notify the sender immediately and delete this message immediately. Thank you