Reply to whom? (was: Efficient Wrappers for Instance Methods)

Bernardo Sulzbach mafagafogigante at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:43:44 EST 2016

For this list, and this list only (I likely could identify the issue
by comparing raw messages, but I won't bother), when I hit 'r' I get
the sender of the latest message. In this case, "rosuav at gmail.com". So
I have to start typing "pyt" to change it to the list, double tab to
body, type, then Ctrl + Enter to send it after 30 seconds.

However, I am SO used to not changing the address (all work related
communication is always just 'r', the same for Fedora, SQLite,
Wikipedia, etc.) that I end up replying to the wrong address
sometimes.