learning and experimenting python.

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:46:13 EST 2016

On Dec 31, 2016 1:48 AM, "mm0fmf" <none at invalid.com> wrote:

On 30/12/2016 17:50, einstein1410 at gmail.com wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I am the new comer and learner of python.
> I have a doubt that when I type python and press enter it shows a prompt
> like

> Is there any special reason?
> Why it is not setted as @,& or any other special characters?

"I have a doubt" is not the correct way to ask this kind of question in
English.

Doubt is used to mean lack of conviction or feeling of uncertainty so your
question means "I feel uncertain that when I type Python the prompt will be
>>>" and from the further responses this is not what you mean.

"Doubt" means "question" in Indian English. It's every bit as correct as
using "chips" to mean "French fries".