I am new to python. I have a few questions coming from an armature!

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Mon Aug 15 12:39:26 EDT 2016

On 15 Aug 2016, at 16:00, Sickfit92 wrote:

> 1. How long did it take you guys to master the language or, let me put
> it this way to completely get the hang and start writing code?

I'm probably not representative since I had used about 10-15 different
language before looking at Python. To learn the basics: one flight from
Europe to the US :D. The really understand the libraries, the language
and write pythonic code ... still learning (some 10 years later).

> 2. What made you want to learn python?

Always want to try new language (and I didn't want to write any more
Perl code ;) )

> 3. Was it difficult to learn the language?

No, one of the easier.

> 4. Have you been able to get a job out of your new skill?

No, but I changed some of the work I was doing so I get to teach Python
once in a while.

= jem