SmallTalk-like interactive environment on base of cPython 2.7.x + wx

Dmitry Ponyatov dponyatov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 07:53:54 EDT 2016

Does anybody can recomend some links on tutorials on making custom dynamic languages or objects systems on top of cPython2 ?

I want some interactive dynamic object environment with SmallTalk look&feel but with Python syntax.

Other tutorials I'm interested in are reflection, dynamic bytecode (de)compilation, using internal Python parser (for syntax highlighting for example), metacompilation (?) and making dynamic object VMs on top of cPython.