How do I make a game in Python ?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 23:14:04 EDT 2016

On 08/06/2016 03:51 PM, Cai Gengyang wrote:
> As in, any recommended websites that helps users create complex games in Python ?

I imagine you create a complex game in Python the same way you'd do it
in just about any other language.  Thus any website on game design would
be broadly applicable.  And I'm sure there are a wide variety of topics
that are relevant.  Logic, game play, artificial intelligence, user
interface, physics engines, and so forth.

What you need to learn depends on what you already know and have
experience in. The programming language is really only a part of
developing "complex games." You'd probably want to start with simple,
even child-like games first.  Asking how to program complex games is a
bit like asking how to build a car.