Query regarding python 2.7.11 release

Michael Selik michael.selik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:23:21 EDT 2016

>From searching bugs.python.org, I see that issues referencing CVE-2014-7185,
 CVE-2013-1752, and CVE-2014-1912 have all been marked as closed. I don't
see any issues referencing CVE-2014-4650 via Python's bug tracker, but did
spot it on Red Hat's. It appears to be related to issue 21766 (
http://bugs.python.org/issue21766) which has been marked closed, fixed.

So, yes, looks like they're all fixed.