Query regarding python 2.7.11 release

Gaurav Rastogi -X (garastog - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES MAURIITIUS LIMITED at Cisco) garastog at cisco.com
Thu Apr 14 02:43:46 EDT 2016

Hi,

We are currently using Python 2.6.7 in our product.
We have received below vulnerabilities from field:

CVE-2014-7185

Integer overflow in bufferobject.c in Python before 2.7.8 allows context-dependent attackers to
obtain sensitive information from process memory via a large size and offset in a "buffer" function.

CVE-2013-1752

python: multiple unbound readline() DoS flaws in python stdlib

CVE-2014-1912

python: buffer overflow in socket.recvfrom_into()

CVE-2014-4650

It was discovered that the CGIHTTPServer module incorrectly handled URL encoded paths.
A remote attacker could use this flaw to execute scripts outside of the cgi-bin directory, or disclose source of scripts in the cgi-bin directory

Currently I can see the 2.7.11 is the latest release as per the below link:
https://www.python.org/downloads/

Could you please suggest if the above mentioned vulnerabilities are resolved in the latest release?

Regards
Gaurav