Python packages for hydrology and DEM

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 19 03:07:18 EDT 2016

Xristos Xristoou <saxri89 at gmail.com> writes:

> I want to ask for hydrology python packages with complete function to
> calculate hydrology tasks like fill,flow direction,flow accumulator
> and more?or how can i find genetic algorithms for to do this tasks to
> finaly create a complete hydro model with python.

I know nothing useful about that problem domain. What I can say is that
the first place to look for Python packages is the Python Package Index.

What is your assessment of the search results for searching “hydrology”
or “genetic algorithm” at the Python Package Index?
<URL:https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=hydrology&submit=search>
<URL:https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=genetic+algorithm&submit=search>

--
 \          “It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of |
  `\           certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living.” |