Python packages for hydrology and DEM

Xristos Xristoou saxri89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:19:20 EDT 2016

I want to ask for hydrology python packages with complete function to calculate hydrology tasks like fill,flow direction,flow accumulator and more?or how can i find genetic algorithms for to do this tasks to finaly create a complete hydro model with python.

can someone tell me some documentation to do that with python ? i want to find like this TopoToolbox from matlab in python using

also i want to ask and for python psckage for digital elevation models calcultor like idw krigging spline and more...or some documentation for this
or some genetic algorithm for this

ty.