Guido sees the light: PEP 8 updated

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Sat Apr 16 20:12:54 EDT 2016

On 2016-04-16 19:02, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> 	I still miss the Amiga -- in which one could /push/ a
> window to the back of the stack while still retaining input focus!
> Made it nice for transcribing stuff from a visible window to a text
> input region while it was obscured.

What OS (or if X-based, which window-manager) do you use?  I have

  Mod4 Next :LowerLayer
  Mod4 Prior :RaiseLayer

in my ~/.fluxbox/keys configuration which lets me use the logo key
with pageup/pagedown to raise/lower the focus of the current window.
I find that most of the time I want to raise one particular window
above all other windows (most of the time I end up closing it when
done, but sometimes I want to lower it back down to the main
application layer).

-tkc