Installation problem

Jurell jdsukdeo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 15:16:05 EDT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

I installed the Python program version 3.5.1 32 bit and the IDE I am going
to use is Wing IDE 101. The problem when I tried installing the python
program was as follows: "The program can`t start because
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try
reinstalling the program to fix this problem". What I did was uninstall
Python and reinstall it installed ,I proceed on to install the IDE then this
message appeared again.

N.B: My computer has Windows 7 64bit operating system

I hope that helps .Please help your time and effort will be greatly
appreciated J .Just in case you can`t reach me you can send a message to
TSSukdeo at gmail.com . Thank you for reading my message ,I hope we can resolve
this issue together J.

Yours sincerely

Tiara