help install numpy and scipy in window 7 and 3.5.0 shell

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:56:05 EDT 2016

On Apr 15, 2016 10:40 AM, <wrh8609 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have downloaded the numpy-1.11.01 and scipy-0.17.0 but after running
setup files over IDLE in numpy and scipy, it still can not get through. Can
someone give me a hand? or you can provide the installation instruction for
both.

Can you be more specific? "Can not get through" is not very informative.
What opeting system are you using? What version of python? What messages or
symptoms do you get? The more you help us the easier it is for us to help
you. We do welcome your questions thank you