QWERTY was not designed to intentionally slow typists down

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Sat Apr 9 15:25:36 EDT 2016

On 09/04/2016 20:13, Mark Lawrence via Python-list wrote:
> On 09/04/2016 01:43, Ben Finney wrote:
>> Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> writes:
>>

> Yet another completely irrelevant thread that has nothing to do with
> Python.  As this is meant to be the main Python mailing list, why don't
> the moderators put a stop to such tripe?

I'm sorry Mark but, whether you like it or not, this list / newsgroup
has never been averse to taking a detour into interesting side-channels.
You can easily mute a thread if you want to (or just delete the posts as
they come).

Added to which, moderators give their time as freely as anyone else, and
we'd have a merry time of it if we had to vet every subthread and post
to make sure it met some notional guideline of language purity.

TJG