mod_wsgi not compatible with Wamp 2.4 and python 3.4.3

asimkon . asimkostas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 06:57:30 EDT 2016

I managed to connect Apache 2.2 with django framework successfully using
Python 2.7 and mod_wsgi.so (Apache module) thanks to the instructions from
https://pusonchen.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/build-django-website-with-apache-mod_wsgi-on-windows/.
The problem is that i see the Django project Web page using localhost or
127.0.0.1 in my browser.
 I want to change it to localhost/mysite as i have built other projects in
php with Apache (WampServer) using Cakephp and other php scripts. Is there
any way or i will have to sacrifice my entire Apache Web server for just
only Django project?
Afterwards i just download https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/python/
 (MySQL driver) install it and play with syncdb to create tables in my
MySQL database. I create the db using phpmyadmin and import the info in my
settings.py django project folder.

Regards
Kostas Asimakopoulos