Threading is foobared?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Apr 4 02:19:15 EDT 2016

This is now implemented on mail.python.org for python-list at python.org
and the others that gateway to Usenet.

I hope this will mitigate at least some of the threading issues.

As noted earlier in this thread, the original Message-ID: is appended,
not prepended to References:. More specifically, if there is a
created with the In-Reply-To: value if any and the original Message-ID:.