Plot/Graph

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 17:35:42 EDT 2016

On 3 Apr 2016 22:21, "Muhammad Ali" <muhammadaliaskari at gmail.com> wrote:

>  How do I convert/change/modify python script so that my data could be
extracted according to python script and at the end it generates another
single extracted data file instead of displaying/showing some graph? So
that, I can manually plot the newly generated file (after data extraction)
by some other software like origin.

It depends what you're computing and what format origin expects the data to
be in. Presumably it can use CSV files so take a look at the CSV module
which can write these.

(You'll get better answers to a question like this if you show us some code
and ask a specific question about how to change it.)

--
Oscar