A photo/image/video sharing app in Python

Great Avenger Singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 07:37:43 EDT 2015

On Monday, 21 September 2015 15:08:53 UTC+5:30, Cai Gengyang  wrote:
> Hello,
>

> So, I want to use Python to design a photo/image/video sharing app that i can >test on users.

One Example is DropBox  doing this at very large  extent. ;)

> I have Python 2.7.10, 3.3.2 and 3.3.4 downloaded and am using a Mac OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.2 laptop and having gone through the Python course on CodeAcademy a while ago (though I probably forgot most of it my now)
>
> How / where do i start ? Any suggestions / resources / recommendations >appreciated.

As you have not mentioned how you want your application to be,
One way is using Dropbox/Google-drive Python API so user can get space somewhere online and generate Public Link to Share file.

Or If User want to share it locally with other computers using LAN/Bluetooth?WI-FI,

If you want to make it use with Android or IOS Kivy is there for you.(I am fantasized with Kivy!)

Or First you have to decide what kind of Architecture you want with your application or features. I guess my answer is vague so your question was ;)