error while installing using pip.

OmPs torque.india at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:30:01 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I am getting the below error while I am trying to install atfork package
from pip repositories. I have done a thorough google search but am not able
to find and appropriate solution for it.Installation of SSL packages and
ssl package from python too do not solve the mystry.

# pip install --allow-external atfork atforkCollecting atfork
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement atfork (from
versions: )
  Some insecure and unverifiable files were ignored (use --allow-unverified
atfork to allow).
No matching distribution found for atfork

It says no matching distribution, but at pypi repo I am able to see it.

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/atfork/0.1.2