Pyarmor, guard your python scripts

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Sep 18 07:52:04 EDT 2015

Jondy Zhao <jondy.zhao at gmail.com> writes:

> In reality, when we leave the house, we lock the door, even the lock
> could not make sure the safe of our property. It's just make it
> difficult. It's same in the software world. Someone need the lock in
> both of the world.

Yes, please don't encourage authors to put locks into people's computers
that restrict those people's access to use them.

And we won't come to install a lock that restricts your access to your
house.

In other words: Please don't arrogate to anyone the presumed right to
restrict how people run programs on their own computers.

--
 \           “It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us in |
  `\    trouble. It's the things we know that ain't so.” —Artemus Ward |