Python handles globals badly.

Mario Figueiredo marfig at gmx.com
Sat Sep 12 00:11:46 EDT 2015

On 12-09-2015 03:35, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> Ada took over from CORAL in the UK, at least in military projects.  It
> was also used in the aircraft industry. My old work mates tell me that
> its completely died a death, to be replaced by C++.  Someone please
> remind me never to fly again.

Alright. But then someone should probably have reminded you that a long
time ago.

Maybe you missed it when an Ada integer overflow bug produced one of the
most expensive software bugs in history by crashing the Ariane 501
rocket and its 4 cluster sattelites payload.

But sure. Don't let that get in your way of thinking there are safe
languages.