Python CI and CD support available on Semaphore (feedback appreciated)

Albert-Jan Roskam sjeik_appie at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:19:37 EDT 2015

> To: python-list at python.org
> From: tjreedy at udel.edu
> Subject: Re: Python CI and CD support available on Semaphore (feedback appreciated)
> Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 14:46:28 -0400
>
> On 9/8/2015 6:27 AM, Filip Komnenović wrote:
>
> > We have recently launched Python support on our continuous integration and deployment service and are looking for communities feedback. If you're up for it, please give a test drive to our service with your Python projects and give us your thoughts on what we could further improve upon.
>
> Have you considered integrating with bitbucket as well as github?

Bitbucket is supported, not just Github (like most CIs). The information is kinda hidden (or at least not as clearly visible as the Github integration):
https://semaphoreci.com/docs/adding-github-bitbucket-project-to-semaphore.html

I see Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit VMs are used. I would love to be able to run my tests on Linux, Mac OS and Windows in one go.