Need Help w. PIP!

ast nomail at invalid.com
Fri Sep 4 02:16:10 EDT 2015

"Steve Burrus" <steveburrus28 at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:f0876c48-010e-4bf0-b687-dceefba97637 at googlegroups.com...
Well I hjave certainly noted more than once that pip is cont ained in Python 3.4. But I am having
the most extreme problems with simply typing "pip" into my command prompt and then getting back the
normal information on pip! I have repeatedly downloaded [to my Desktop] that get-pip.py file then
ran it. I even downloaded that easy-install.py and ran that but to no success! I have all of the
proper env. variables set. Can someone please help me?

I am using python 3.4 on windows too and to run pip I just enter in a command window:

py -m pip