Puzzled

Robinson, Wendy RobinsW1 at sutterhealth.org
Fri Oct 30 12:20:23 EDT 2015

Hi there,
I installed Python 3.5.0 64-bit for Windows yesterday and tried some basic programs successfully.
This morning I rebooted my computer and can't get a single one to work.  The interpreter seems to be fine and the environment variables look correct.  But every py file I try to run at the >>> prompt gives me a NameError.

I tried running the Repair installation, but that did not help.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Wendy Robinson
Audit Analyst
(916) 566-4994 phone

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D112F4.341BC390]

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is confidential and protected by state and federal regulations.  If you are not the intended recipient please immediately delete it and contact the sender.