Pandas' loading a CSV file problem

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 03:59:16 EDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Ek Esawi <esawiek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
> File "C:\Users\EK Esawi\Anaconda3\Scripts\file1.py", line 3, in <module>
>
>     f = pd.read_csv('c:/Users/EK Esawi/My Documents/Temp/GOSATemp.csv')
>
>   File "C:\Users\EK Esawi\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pandas\io\parsers.py", line 474, in parser_f

You've missed off the critical line at the end, where it says what the
actual error is. Can you copy and paste the whole error text, please?
Also, I suspect something might have become mangled in transmission;
if you can copy and paste your code as well, and make sure you post as
plain text (not "rich text" or "HTML" or "formatted text" or anything
like that), that would help.

ChrisA