Pandas' loading a CSV file problem

Ek Esawi esawiek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:57:40 EDT 2015

Hi All---

I am new to Pandas. I am trying to load a csv file into pandas using

 import pandas as pd

f = pd.read_csv(OSATemp.csv')

Even though I was able to read and manipulate the file in Python343, in
Pandas the file could not be loaded. When I run the above statement, I get
a series of massages such as

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\EK Esawi\Anaconda3\Scripts\file1.py", line 3, in <module>

    f = pd.read_csv('c:/Users/EK Esawi/My Documents/Temp/GOSATemp.csv')

  File "C:\Users\EK
Esawi\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pandas\io\parsers.py", line 474, in
parser_f

Any help/suggestion is greatly appreciated—EKE

Here is a sample of my csv file:

120891

120891

120873