Installed 3.5.0 successfully on Windows 10, but where is DDLs, Doc, Lib, etc?

Gisle Vanem gvanem at yahoo.no
Thu Oct 15 11:50:46 EDT 2015

eryksun wrote:

> The version of py.exe distributed with Python 3 is a 32-bit
> application, so when the debug output says it's looking in the
> "native" registry, it's referring to the WOW64 redirected registry
> path, i.e. "HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Python". If py.exe can't find
> your installation of Python 3 in the registry, then the installation
> is broken or non-standard. Try to repair or reinstall.

Thanks for the detailed info. I fixed some paths under:
   HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\3.5-32

Now my Python3.5 almost works. But something is wrong with the
Python3 sys.prefix:
   c:> py -2 -c "import os, sys; print(sys.prefix)"
   F:\ProgramFiler\Python27

   c:> py -3 -c "import os, sys; print(sys.prefix)"
   F:\ProgramFiler

Where should I look for the reason for this?

--
--gv