[python] PYSVN [https] [callback_ssl_server_trust_prompt]

pupsik kc gall.pavgal.gall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:37:10 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

I need get update of files through SVN, that is called from python-script.
could you show me example https connection ? :)
i searched in google, but without success :(

i had tried do next:

import pysvn
def get_login(username, save, password,retcode):
    return retcode, username, password, save
def ssl_server_trust_prompt(trust_dict):
            return True, 0, True
client = pysvn.Client()
client.callback_ssl_server_trust_prompt = ssl_server_trust_prompt
client.callback_get_login = get_login(username='USER',save=False,retcode=True,password='passwd')

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:/WebPython/SVN_test.py", line 13, in <module>
    client.callback_get_login = get_login(username='USER',save=False,retcode=True,password='passwd')
AttributeError: expecting None or a callable object