Is there a Windows Python SIG?

Christopher Reimer christopher_reimer at icloud.com
Thu Oct 8 22:41:57 EDT 2015

On 10/7/2015 10:49 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> Awesome! Contributors are always welcome.

On a YouTube video from PyCon 2015, I think someone mentioned the need
for more people to look at Python on Windows. Does this mean that Python
on Linux and/or Mac get more love than Python on Windows?

I went looking at the bug database. A lot of the reports are way over my
head, but some of the comments made for fascinating reading. I found one
report of an installer error on Windows 10 Educational version. I wasn't
aware that there was an educational version of Windows 10. My first
thought of the bug was a bad download, which was the first comment
someone posted in response. Being so vague in details, no one else will
probably look at it again. This one looks doable.

How many bugs do I have to poke and prod to put Python contributor on my
resume?

Chris R.