Planet Scipy blog

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:11:46 EDT 2015

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 15:29 Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se> wrote:

In a message of Thu, 08 Oct 2015 15:10:21 +0100, Mark Lawrence writes:
>On 08/10/2015 14:39, beliavsky--- via Python-list wrote:
>> There used to be a blog about SciPy at https <https://planet.scipy.org/>
:// <https://planet.scipy.org/>planet.scipy.org/ <https://planet.scipy.org/>
, discussing the applications of Python to scientific computing. Now there
is a static page about "MPI for Python". What happened?

<http://www.scipy.org/>

>--
>My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask
>what you can do for our language.
>
>Mark Lawrence

No, all the blog links there go to the MPI for Python link, too.

Numpy etc have been having some hosting problems recently. This might be a
temporary glitch.

--
Oscar