Newbie: Designer Looking to Build Graphics Editor (PS/AI)

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri Oct 2 13:39:11 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-02, Kenneth L <kennfletch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a graphic designer. I'm new to Python. I know html, css, alittle
> actioscript and little javascript. I actually build an iOS using
> Flash. I understand programming concepts I believe.

> I'd like to build a Illustrator/Photoshop like program.

Holy Cow.

I'd like to build something just like the Brooklyn Bridge, only with
more lanes.

I've got a shovel.

And some bricks and wire.

I know how to stack the two bricks one on top of another.

What do I do next?

I'm just confused.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! PUNK ROCK!!  DISCO
                                  at               DUCK!!  BIRTH CONTROL!!