Is there an meaning of '[[]]' in a list?

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Wed Nov 25 06:04:03 EST 2015

Op 23-11-15 om 09:57 schreef Peter Otten:
> Quivis wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 12:40:17 +0100, Peter Otten wrote:
>>
>>> those questions that are a little harder
>> And just how is he going to determine what is hard?
> Note that I said "a little harder", not "hard".
>
> Write down your next ten or so questions, then work through the tutorial or
> another introductory text, then use a search engine, then post the one or
> two questions that are still unanswered.

The problem is of course that he may already be doing that. We have just
no idea about which questions he solved for himself because those are
not mentioned here.

But I do agree that he probably should try harder, he doesn't seem to
come with the result of an experiment he tried where the result surprised
him.

--
Antoon.