Istalling python

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed Nov 25 04:22:38 EST 2015

In a message of Wed, 25 Nov 2015 04:22:54 +0000, ARONA KANAGARATHNA via Python-
list writes:
>I tried to install this software python 3.4.3 to my pc which run windows Xp 32. i could installed but it doesnot run.it gives this message "python35-32/python.exe isnot a valid win32 app.Please help me to get solved this problem
>Thanks
>Aruna

The 'python35-32' part means that what you were trying to do was
install python3.5 not 3.4.3

And that is what did not work.  The reason that it did not work is
that 3.5 does not run on windows xp.  3.4 is the latest version you
can use.  So, you can either change your operating system, and
then get 3.5, or you can find 3.4.3 over here:
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-343/
(downloads on the bottom of the page).

Laura