Istalling python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 01:20:48 EST 2015

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 3:22 PM, ARONA KANAGARATHNA via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:
> I tried to install this software python 3.4.3 to my pc which run windows Xp 32. i could installed but it doesnot run.it gives this message "python35-32/python.exe isnot a valid win32 app.Please help me to get solved this problem

It looks like you actually installed Python 3.5, not 3.4. If you get
3.4 installed successfully, it should work correctly. Better still,
upgrade to Windows 7, 8, or 10, or make the jump to a free operating
system, and start using something that's actually supported; XP is
going to become increasingly problematic as time goes on.

ChrisA