failing to run python on my pc

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:18:28 EST 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Daniel Kasuza <danielkasuza at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam
> I am student with University of the people and a beginner in programming.
> My problem is that l have down loaded python 2.7 but l am failing to muse
> it. If l try to to use it, I am getting an option which say run. If l press
> run, it just run and come back to the same option. I want to use it for
> some practice but i am failing.

Your question is rather vague and difficult to understand.  Are you
having difficulty in installing Python 2.7?  If yes, what operating
system are you using?  Did your course or course text book give you
instructions on what to do?  If so, what steps did you accomplish
successfully, and at what step did things stop working?

Or do you have Python installed and then tried to run a program?  What
program and how did you try to run it?  What were the precise results?

You might want to redirect your question to Python Tutor with a much
fuller description of what you tried and what happened:

This mailing list is targeted towards beginners in Python.  They have
been extremely helpful to me!  But you will have to give much more
detailed information before anyone will be able to assist you.  Also,
the main Python website has many resources, including tutorials as
well as the full docs.  Poke around at www.python.org .  And don't
forget to search the 'Net!  Your exact problem has probably been
encountered many times before ...

--
boB