Dabbling in web development

bSneddon w.g.sneddon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:53:09 EST 2015

I know there are a plethora of web frameworks out there for Python and to be serious about website developement I should learn on like Django.   Really thought, I just want to dabble and do some easy stuff.   Does anyone have any suggestons?   I have a a website hosted with a hosting company who is supposed to have python support but hard to know what they have installed on there apache server.   I have seen a few examples out there but not too many.