uninstall 3.5

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 09:50:30 EST 2015

On Nov 16, 2015 6:10 AM, "Adrien Viala" <
adrien.georges.louis.viala at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your work. Just discovering python.
>
> My issue steps were  :
> - 3.5 installed
> - friend codes in 2.7
> - server scripts can t run on my laptop (cant find module 0o)
> - whatever, must be 3.5 / 2.7 issues
> - let's try virtualenv
> - can t download virtualenvwrapper-powershell : error X that i can t find
> info about on googl
> - whatever let's uninstall 3.5

If your friend is writing code for 2.7 and not writing for 2/3
compatibility, then you're not going to be able to run that code in Python
3. A virtual env won't help with that, because it's still Python 3.

Get your friend to upgrade to Python 3, or to write compatible code (there
are tools to help with this), or install Python 2.7.