Swig + Numpy.i with a const int16_t pointer

shriphanip at gmail.com shriphanip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:09:37 EST 2015

I am trying to wrap the following function with SWIG so I can call it from Python. The signature is:

```
int WebRtcVad_Process(VadInst* handle, int fs, const int16_t* audio_frame, size_t frame_length);
```

I have the following SWIG file: https://gist.github.com/shriphani/92c587ea4c32bafc9d97

At the end of this, I get the following error: webrtc_vad.i:22: Warning 453: Can't apply (int16_t const *IN_ARRAY1,unsigned int DIM1). No typemaps are defined.

If I drop the unsigned bit in the signature, then it compiles fine but the function signature is carried as-is (i.e. the function expects an int pointer and all that business).

Does anyone have a solution?

Regards,
Shriphani