Guide in Deskop Application Development in Python for newbies

leonardmesiera at gmail.com leonardmesiera at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 09:44:51 EST 2015

How do you start building a desktop application in python? I mean where do I start? Besides installing python on your windows what else do I need, and any suggestion on how do I accomplish this project.

Right now I really want to finish this beauty pageant judging system which requires to have a client and a server, client would be for the judges and a server that computes the scores from all the categories, (i do hope you get I want mean by that project). I just finished reading Headfirst Python and I really loving this language, so any help from all the great programmers here would be so great.