Top Engineers

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Nov 5 13:02:49 EST 2015

In a message of Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:39:26 -0800, Marta Daglow writes:
   <blather blather I want to hire somebody special to work in SoMa>

It is extremely unprofessional to spam an international mailing
list with a large readership with such things.  And very parochial --
do you have any idea how many neighbourhoods there are in the world
that get called 'SoMa', precisely because they are South of some
large Street whose name begins with 'Ma'?

If you are trying to find people, we have a jobs board for that.
https://www.python.org/jobs/
Use it.  Stop damaging your reputation by posting things here.

Laura Creighton