Top Engineers

Marta Daglow mdaglow at daglowconsulting.com
Thu Nov 5 12:39:26 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm working closely with co-founders of a top startup in SoMa.  We are in
the client services space and have created innovative solutions in
optimizing the first time user experience for small through large
enterprise companies.   We already have a strong client list of household
names.  We are looking for smart and amazing engineers who are creative
thinkers, fascinated by mobile technology, enjoy working in teams of smart
and accomplished people, and are meticulous in coding.  We would consider
some remote work.

Whether you are right out of college or have lots of engineering
experience we'd like to talk with you.  Pay from $80K - $240K (plus stock
with a co that has not needed VC funds to get started). Top leaders.  Top
culture.  Career defining role.

Please email me at mdaglow at daglowconsulting.com to set up a time to talk.