Fwd: Lossless bulletproof conversion to unicode (backslashing)

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed May 27 17:26:47 EDT 2015

On 5/27/2015 7:15 AM, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> Hi.
>
> This was labelled offtopic in python-ideas, so I edited and forwarded
> it here. Please CC as I am not subscribed.

I am not subcribed either, but I do not need or want CCs.
python-list is mirrored at news.gmane.org where you can access it as
either newsgroup gmane.comp.python.idle or via their web interface.
Many mail programs have embedded news readers, and there are standalone
news readers.  I have used both Outlook Express and now Thunderbird.

I am CCing this this time, but it is a nuisance for me, so just this once.

--
Terry Jan Reedy