Camelot a good tool for me

Cecil Westerhof Cecil at decebal.nl
Fri May 22 09:11:03 EDT 2015

Op Friday 22 May 2015 14:38 CEST schreef Dan Sommers:

> On Fri, 22 May 2015 09:59:02 +0200, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
>
>> Would Camelot be a good tool to get me started, or can I better
>> bite the bullet and just start with Tkinter and SQLAlchemy?
>
> Bite the bullet and learn SQL.

I know SQL. Until now I almost always did everything with SQL. The
problem is that you are expected not to use it. With Python you are
supposed to work with SQLAlchemy and with Java Hibernate.

> SQLAlchemy -> Database :: Python -> Assembly Language.

If I follow your logic, I should stop working with Python and start
using Assembly Language. It is fun, but I prefer other languages.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer