I do not have access to the right _hierarchy.py source file

Gary Herron gherron at digipen.edu
Sun May 17 12:44:11 EDT 2015

On 05/17/2015 09:18 AM, pegah Aliz wrote:

> To solve this problem, I checked linkage() function and inside it I needed to check _hierarchy.linkage() method. I use pycharm text editor and when I asked for "linkage" source code, it opened up a python file namely "_hierarchy.py" inside the directory like the following:
>
> .PyCharm40/system/python_stubs/-1247972723/scipy/cluster/_hierarchy.py
>
> This python file doesn't have any definition for all included functions.
> I am wondering what is the correct source of this function to revise it and solve my problem.
> I would be appreciated if someone helps me to explore the correct source.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Pegah

Please tell us:

  * What platform you are on;  Linux, Windows, ...
  * How you installed PyCharm
  * What contents that file currently has
  * Why you think it's incorrect.

I think it's far more likely that that file is correct, and you are
somehow misinterpreting its contents, but we can't even begin to guess
until you show us its current content.

Gary

--
Dr. Gary Herron