anomaly

lorenzo.gatti at gmail.com lorenzo.gatti at gmail.com
Mon May 11 03:16:00 EDT 2015

On Monday, May 11, 2015 at 2:58:09 AM UTC+2, zipher wrote:
> I guess everyone expects this behavior since Python implemented this idea of "everything is an object", but I think this branch of OOP (on the branch of the Tree of Programming Languages) has to be chopped off.  The idea of everything is an object is backwards (unless your in a LISP machine).  Like I say, it's trying to be too pure and not practical.

Expressing this sort of emphatic, insulting and superficial opinions, to the people who would be most irritated by them (the Python mailing list) and without the slightest interest for contrary viewpoints and constructive discussion, is a very unpleasant form of trolling.

If you don't like Python, you are welcome to prefer other programming languages. If you want to use Python with C-like primitive types, you can use arrays. Both choices are perfectly good, and routinely made without bothering other people with inane conversations.

Lorenzo Gatti