Cannot Uninstall 3.4

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Mar 26 20:10:26 EDT 2015

T Younger <tlytech at gmail.com> writes:

> I have 3.4.1 (8/14) and replaced it with 3.4.2 (12/14)
> Neither of these uninstalled or I do not believe even had the option.

That's not so much a question about Python; it is rather a question of
how you install and uninstall applications on your operating system.
There's not enough information in your message to know what's wrong.

What did you use to install each of these? Does whatever did the
installation record un-install information?

--
 \             “To label any subject unsuitable for comedy is to admit |
  `\                                           defeat.” —Peter Sellers |