Automation of Windows app?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri Mar 20 15:58:09 EDT 2015

On 2015-03-20, Jerry Hill <malaclypse2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> I need to automate operation of a Windows application.
>
> I've used Sikuli (http://www.sikuli.org/) for similar things in the
> past.  It's an automation framework built on Jython, and it worked
> great for what I needed at the time.

Thanks, I'll keep Sikuli in mind.  So far, I've been able to get
pywinauto to do what I need to do [as long as I run programs from the
Windows cmd.exe prompt.  You apparently can't run Windows Python
programs from a Cygwin terminal or ssh session].

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I want to kill
                                  at               everyone here with a cute